NEHTN Membership Invitation
Northeast Horticultural Therapy Network (NEHTN) is a professional organization whose mission is to promote and advance the use of horticulture as an effective therapy through advocacy, education and financial support.
NEHTN is comprised of members from the Northeast region, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey andPennsylvania.
NEHTN welcomes individuals and organizations :
- Interested in Horticultural Therapy
- Botanic Gardens
- Commercial Businesses
- Community Gardens
- Cooperative Extension Centers
- Garden Clubs (and members)
- Health Care Professionals
- Horticultural Therapists
- Master Gardeners
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Students in Horticulture, Social Sciences, Healthcare and related fields
- Therapeutic Recreation Specialists
- University and College Educators
NEHTN Membership Benefits include:
- Networking and learning opportunities at business meetings, workshops and conferences
- Informal gatherings at horticultural points of interest
- Information on program development, employment and internship openings
- Membership Directory
*Quarterly workshops have been held at: Daggett Farm, RI; Seven Hills Therapeutic Work Options, MA; Green Chimneys, NY; Natchaug Hospital, CT; Perkins School for the Blind, MA; Tower Hill Botanical Garden, MA; Veteran Affairs Medical Center, MA; Logee’s Greenhouse, CT; Ann’s Place, CT; Kent Hospital, RI; Charlestown Early Learning Center, RI; Rye NY HT home studio; Silver Hill Hospital, CT; and Monarch School, NH.
NEHTN invites you to join the Northeast Horticultural Therapy Network!
- Individual $25
- Organization/Institution $50
- Student $15
Download Membership Form (pdf)
Note: this is a fillable PDF form. In order to fill in the form fields, you may need to open the file in Adobe Reader. Most browsers will not support fillable forms if the form is opened as a browser window. After you have downloaded and filled out the form, save as a PDF and then send it back to us.