The Directory contains data on member programs operating and flourishing in New England and New York, as well as individual members. It indicates the use of horticulture in a variety of settings as a living, tangible medium that encourages physical, emotional, mental, vocational and spiritual growth. The organizations listed will be of interest to people working with clients, patients, students, inmates and interns – youngsters to senior citizens – from people being served to those providing the service.
NEHTN members receive a direct benefit through networking with other programs and exchanging information and ideas about the use and application of horticulture as therapeutic medium.
Membership in NEHTN is a requirement for inclusion in the Directory.
We hope the Directory is a useful tool in your professional endeavors. In an effort to maintain the Directory up-to-date, we request that you inform us of any changes pertaining to your listing. You may do this by submitting an updated Membership Form.
Membership Business Meeting Minutes
- November 14, 2021 Business Meeting
- December 7, 2020 Business Meeting
- November 2, 2019 Business Meeting
- July 13, 2019 Business Meeting
- March 30, 2019 Business Meeting
- August 11, 2018 Business Meeting
- April 21, 2018 Business Meeting
- October 21, 2017 Business Meeting
- June 10, 2017 Business Meeting
- March 12, 2017 Business Meeting